Payroll and The Construction Industry Scheme
The maintenance of payroll requires in-depth knowledge. It is time consuming and must be accurate and comply with payroll legislation.
Allow Evans & Co to take this burden from you.
Where you wish us to maintain your payroll records our fee will include:
- Adding new employees
- P45's for employees that are leaving
- Processing the payroll calculation - including overtime, sleep ins and statutory pay
- Producing payslips and envelopes for each employee
- All correspondence with HMRC (subject to note below)
- Processing attachment of earnings for employees
- Monthly PAYE calculations
- Year end filing, producing P60's for employees
- P11d - Benefits in kind calculations and submission
- Calculations for statutory pay (SMP, SPP etc)
- Liaising with HMRC
- Your general queries
Our fees do not include the costs of an HM Revenue and Customs or minimum wage enquiry, however we offer insurance to cover such costs. There is no charge for attending a general payroll inspection as long as it is carried out at our premises.
With respect to payments made under the Construction Industry Scheme, we will process the payments calculating the correct deduction for tax, completing a statement of earnings. If required, we will verify the status of the subcontractors.
We will complete the monthly returns and file them electronically with HMRC